With five floors of fun, hands-on exhibits, classes and performances, the Children’s Museum of Manhattan helps children and families thrive.
What You'll Get
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on New Year's Day. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on Christmas Day. Everyone 1 year or older requires a ticket. Limit 8 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Children's Museum of Manhattan
As one of New York’s leading family destinations and a vital city resource, CMOM is visited annually by 350,000 people.Current Exhibits Include:
- Art, Artists & You: encourages children to explore self-expression and identity through art-making with professional artists-in-residence.
- PlayWorks™: ia an immersive environment for the Museum’s youngest visitors that encourages each child’s natural and robust capacity to learn and builds the core skills needed to enter kindergarten and throughout life. Children can feed alphabet letters to a talking dragon, drive an NYC fire truck, paint on a six-foot art wall, practice on n infant crawling course and connect tracks to build a large ball roller coaster.
- Let’s Dance!: is designed to introduce children and families to the delights of dance in its many forms. Inspired by the diversity of dance in New York City families are invited to discover dance from a variety of entry points: as an art form, as an expression of diverse cultures and traditions, and as a healthy physical activity.
- Adventures with Dora and Diego: a bilingual exhibit inspired by the popular characters from the award-winning Nickelodeon series Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! It uses interactive elements to help young visitors learn preschool science and animal facts.
- EatSleepPlay™: Building Health Every Day: an interactive exhibit that helps families learn the essential facts and skills to build a strong and healthy future.
- It’s About Time : explores the art and science of timekeeping.