Master chocolatiers teach truffle-making techniques that transform Belgian chocolate into a variety of confections for students to take home
What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
- C$51 for a chocolate-making class for one person (C$82 value)
- C$99 for two vouchers: each good for one chocolate-making class for one person (C$164 value)
- C$193 for four vouchers: each good for one chocolate-making class for one person (C$328 value)
Each classic chocolate-making workshop begins as the storyteller drums up historical intrigue, tracing chocolate’s evolution from an obscure tropical bean to a ubiquitous pantry staple, then three platters of sample origin chocolates circulate from student to student, causing mouths to water with happy tears. When the history lesson concludes, the instructor helps participants in handcrafting various delicacies and in decorating a molten chocolate lava cake. Finally, the delicacies are nestled into a box, fastened with a ribbon, and sent home with their maker.
The Fine Print
About Chocolate Tales
Our chocolate making services and products are as dynamic and varied as our chocolate-loving clients. We offer our services and products in the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton and Niagara regions of Ontario, and will ship our products across Canada and the US.
About our Chocolate
It all starts with our ingredients. We source the best possible beans and Belgian chocolate, supporting growers with fair trade practices. At Chocolate Tales, we handcraft our delicious, top-quality treats in Hamilton, Ontario for you to enjoy.
And we go to great lengths to ensure you taste the difference in every bite.
Chocolate should be enjoyed by everyone, so we offer:
- Vegan options
- Keto-friendly chocolate
- Specially-crafted diabetic-friendly and sugar-free options
- Interactive Kits and Online Programming
- In Person Workshops at our COVID-SAFE Hamilton Studio
Our chocolate is made in a peanut, tree nut, and sesame-free facility