Cryotherapy sessions help to relieve joint pain and muscle pain, reduce inflammation, and accelerate recovery
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside our CryoSauna from the neck down, liquid nitrogen vapor is used to create subzero temperatures. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must activate voucher/complete first session by expiration date. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CryoAid employs sub-zero temperatures to promote health and wellness in each session. Consistency is key when wanting to maximize benefits. Athletes such as Steph Curry and professional athletes across the nation frequently use the therapy. The sessions not only leave clients invigorated, but they offer other potential benefits, including:
- Accelerated muscle recovery
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Increased collagen production
- Boost in metabolism
- Improved circulation