Clients gain control of their health with the aid of DexaFit’s quality, individualized insight and testing system such as DXA
About This Deal
- One DexaFit DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
- Measures total body fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
- One RMR Metabolic Health Test
- 15–20 minute breath test performed while seated
- Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned.
Choose from these locations:
- 1354 El Camino Real San Carlos, CA 94070
- 550 15th Street Suite M19, San Francisco, CA 94103
DXA Scans come with a complimentary Fit3D body scan, if only wanting a Fit3D scan, see this offer Fit3D Body Scans.
- Not valid for expectant women.
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
DexaFit’s COVID-19 Precautions
- One client in the office at a time, no guests or children allowed
- Client may be asked to wait in a designated area until the scheduled appointment time
- Clients and Staff will wear masks at all times in the office
- Staff will wear gloves and protective eyewear while administering tests
Clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office, after using the restroom and upon exiting the office
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check DexaFit’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
The technicians at DexaFit use dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, and bone mass. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy they perform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle, and helps improve their metabolic rate.