Self-drive Duffy Electric Boat rental, passengers cruise the waters of Mission Bay and enjoy excellent sightseeing views; BYOB permitted
About This Deal
Duffy of San Diego’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Passengers must be from the same household and everyone must wear facial coverings when checking-in, in restrooms, on docks and when interacting with team members
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Duffy of San Diego’s websites website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- During the rental, adventurers operate the Snug Harbor Duffy themselves, no boating license required, as they cruise the calm waters of Mission Bay. The boat is electric-powered and cruises at 5–6 miles per hour. Renters may bring their own food and drinks.
- Click here to view a deal for a Wine and Snack Cruise.
About Duffy of San Diego
Duffy of San Diego creates high sea adventures through boat rentals. Named in CityBeat Magazine's Best of San Diego 2014. Adventurers aboard rentals have 360-degree views and may encounter ocean creatures such sea lions, local and migratory birds, and on occasion, dolphins. All adventurers are also protected by a Surrey top and crystal-clear window enclosures that can be raised or lowered depending on the weather.
- Rentals Duffy of San Diego also transforms customers into captains by renting out their own Duffy electric boat. The Snug Harbor accommodates up to ten passengers. Boats are equipped with built-in cooler, and Bluetooth stereo, allowing seafaring adventurers to enjoy their favorite tunes on their voyage.