A company offers a room-escape game where the customers get locked inside a Chicago apartment with only 60 minutes to escape
What You'll Get
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Escape roomOmit entirely if there’s a mix of private and public options: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available room: Apartment 1145
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
The Fine Print
"Escapades" doesn't conjure up images of the mundane. Instead, the word signifies excitement, daring adventures, and adrenaline. That's why at Escapades escape rooms in downtown Chicago, each experience is filled with detail and intrigue. Read on to find out more about each room.
- Apartment 1145: This room harkens back to the original escape room concept. Groups of up to 12 are locked away inside a real Chicago apartment for 60 minutes and must work together to beat the pressure of clock and decipher the clues that will set them free.
- Chi-Gate: In a scenario reminiscent of the Watergate scandal, teams work undercover to break into the DNC, tap phones, bug the room, and photograph top secret documents. But treading lightly is of the utmost importance because alarms are rigged and ready to wail at the smallest disturbance.
- Rage Room: Smash away all stress with reckless abandon set to any musical soundtrack you please. Tag in a friend if a break is necessary and watch their escapades through a viewing window.