All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 30, 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2011
Reviewed January 27, 2012
What You'll Get
To attain the rosy glow of flushed cheeks, 18th-century ladies often took snowballs to the face, nuzzled fire-ant hills, and bench-pressed child princes. Give your complexion a painless glow with today’s Groupon to Escape Day Spa in Crestline Village. Choose between the following options:
- For $105, you get two DermaSweep facials (a $300 value).
- For $69, you get one DermaSweep facial (a $150 value).
Licensed aesthetician Alicia Liddon employs the DermaSweep system to comfortably relieve heads of dull dermal façades. During this microresurfacing treatment, gentle vacuuming wands softly lift dead skin cells, remove debris from pores, and increase blood flow to skin surfaces in order to spark collagen production that firms and tones faces. DermaSweep also smoothes and softens skin utilizing rejuvenating topical solutions that leave skin renewed and glowing like a firefly waking up from a long winter's hibernation. The Epi-Infusion is formulated to treat specific skin conditions by combining exfoliation with the delivery of skin specific topical solutions. Nestled in a converted home, Escape Day Spa invites guests to check their everyday stresses at the door and relax among flickering candles and smiling staff members. Customers will receive an additional 20 percent off any other service that is offered at Escape during that visit.
Eleven Google Mappers give Escape Day Spa an average of five stars:
- This spa has such a serene atmosphere and ambiance. The staff is great and goes out of their way to cater to your needs. – Google Maps reviewer who posted on 12/30/2010
- It is quiet, cozy and my choice destination to escape from my stress. The therapists are all so caring and knowledgeable that they really put your mind at ease no matter what service you receive. Google Maps reviewer who posted on 12/27/2010
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. 3hr cancellation or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.