Looking younger often requires standing next to something much older, such as a brontosaurus femur or the future. Bend only the appearance of time with today's Groupon at Escape Aesthetic Medical Center in Bay Ridge. Choose from one of the following skin-treatment services:
- For $39, you get one microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value) and one mini facial (a $50 value; $175 total value)
- For $149, you get a consultation and spider-vein leg treatment (up to a $550 value)
- For $499, you get three ReFirme facial treatments (a $1500 value).
Escape Aesthetic Medical Center’s pore professors buff up bodies with state-of-the-art skin and clinical treatments in a warm, clean spa facility. To clarify a cloudy complexion, feel free to treat cheeks to the microdermabrasion and mini-facial treatment. This dual rejuvenation session wields the powers of exfoliation, cleansing, and a treatment mask to brighten faces, while an accompanying relaxing facial and upper-body massage extracts stress and curses office chairs. Meanwhile, during the spider vein treatment, talented technicians enlist a non-invasive laser to enact smooth, clear legs, carefully eradicating signs of injections and bruising. After a thorough consultation, the 30-minute treatment speedily transports spider veins to a farm in Kansas where they can run and play with other relocated arachnids. Most people require one to three treatments for complete vein clearance (a $125 value for one spot, $350 for a half-leg treatment, $550 for a full-leg treatment). Or, if you opt for three non-invasive ReFirme laser treatments, gentle beams will primp your face’s skin and stimulate collagen, resulting in a mug that is tighter, reduced of wrinkles, and free of last week’s Dilbert cartoons.
Citysearchers award Escape Aesthetic Medical Center a perfect five stars:
- Clean and great spa, went last weekend and enjoyed every second of my visit. I am going back with a girlfriend next week, this place really is a rare find! – NYCfloyd
- As a more mature woman with experience going to different medical spas, after coming here there is NO WAY I will trust anyone else because Escape Medical Spa is honest, VERY CLEAN, trust-worthy, and professional. – SPAQUEEN
Escape Medical Spa
In a space deemed "inviting, comforting, and relaxing" by a pleased client, Escape Medical Spa unfurls a bevy of soothing services amid terracotta walls; plush, earth-toned couches; and ornate mirrors. The spa offers a claw-foot tub ensconced in a private spa room, where visitors can immerse themselves after a salt scrub or Mediterranean mud wrap. Popular services include facials, which whisk away the day's dirt and rejuvenate skin, and anti-aging treatments that instill a youthful glow previously only attained by playing 10 consecutive games of Red Rover.
Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
8307 4th Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11209Get Directions