Solve clues, puzzles, and mysteries in an under an hour to escape themed rooms
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $60 for room-escape-game admission for two ($79.90 value)
- $110 for room-escape-game admission for four ($159.80 value)
- $150 for room-escape-game admission for six ($239.70 value)
- $299 for a private room rental for up to 12 ($480 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Online reservation required. $2.50 Processing fee and applicable taxes per person due at checkout. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Limit 1 per reservation. Must be 11 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape the 13th Floor Challenge
The number 13 has long been taboo—so much so, in fact, that hotels and skyscrapers still often skip it while numbering their floors. And that's music to the ears of anyone who's survived Escape the 13th Floor Challenge. Here, a trip to Chicago’s legendary 13th Floor Haunted House turns into a (slightly larger) nightmare when groups of up to 12 get trapped in a room with just one hour to solve puzzles, decode clues, find tools, and, ultimately, escape. But that hour can mean the difference between life and death for some. Read on to learn about the scenarios amateur sleuths will find themselves in.
- Jack the Ripper: Groups suddenly are on the streets of London, being taunted by Jack the Ripper. He says he's just captured his next victim and he's not planning to wine and dine her. Now you have one hour to find him and put a stop to his madness.
- Illusion Manor: Step into a Victorian mansion, marvel at the woodwork, and admire the antique furnishings—just watch out for the demon. This force of evil is trying to break through from another realm. Fortunately for you, the means to push it back out are hidden somewhere within the mansion, and you have one hour to find it.