Groups are trapped in a room filled with puzzles and riddles, and their only hope is to find clues and escape within 60 minutes
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Antidote, Cuban Crisis, Mansion Murder, Budapest Express, Under Pressure
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Recommended for ages 7 or older
With an hour on the clock, the players at Escapology are in a race against time. They have just 60 minutes to find their way out, but luckily for them, the key to the escape is hidden somewhere in the room. Participants have to find clues, solve puzzles, and maybe pick a lock or two to escape before the clock strikes zero.
- Mansion Murder: Scottish Highlands, December 31, 1999: at the Kildermorie Estate. The player takes on the role of the heir to their grandfather's wealth. When grandfather is found murdered, all eyes look onto them. In order to prove one's innocence, the true killer must be found
- Cuban Crisis: Gerard 'Gerry' Droller, a CIA Field Operative reports directly to the president of the United States. His mission is to stop nuclear war from erupting by infiltrating Fidel Castro's palace and solve the mystery of a shot down U.S. plane.
- Budapest Express: While traveling onboard the trans-European Budapest Express with a famous French detective, a murder is discovered. The clock is ticking—within an hour the train will arrive at the next station and stop—if the killer is not apprehended by then, they will escape and the mystery will remain unsolved forever.