Ride a kaleidoscopic ferris wheel, bumper cars, a carousel, spinning cups, and a miniature train at this indoor amusement park
About This Deal
Fantasy Fair is temporarily closed. Click here for additional information.
Choose Between Two Options
- Unlimited rides for two people
- Unlimited family ride pass for four people
- Click to view all available attractions
About Fantasy Fair
Located inside Woodbine Shopping Centre, Fantasy Fair is Ontario's largest indoor amusement park—as if you couldn't tell from the 50-foot ferris wheel extending all the way to the mall's second story. Since 1985, the park has welcomed more than 8 million visitors to enjoy its games, activities, and rides for guests of all ages. Here are some highlights to explore:
- The Fantasy Fair Express, a scenic journey through the park aboard a slow-moving train
- An antique Charles Loof carousel originally built in 1911 (its wooden horses since replaced with fiberglass replicas)
- A three-level playground with slides and a toddler-friendly area
- Fast-moving thrills such as spinning cups, bumper cars, and a freefall from a 30-foot tower
- Arcade and midway games with the chance to win prizes
"Write your parking spot on your kid's forehead," and other (actual) amusement park tips from those with the most experience: theme park workers.