Spinal-decompression system targets structural woes; fine acupuncture needles target an array of other ailments
About This Deal
- About the chiropractors:
- Doctor of Chiropractic Tiffany Garcia has been caring for patients in our Christiana location since 2012
- Doctor of Chiropractic Douglass Briggs provides chiropractic care for the Wilmington community
- Doctor of Chiropractic and Acupuncture Practitioner Mike Cohen provides comprehensive care in our Newark office
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- During spinal decompression, the chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Not valid for customers active within the past 6 months
- Not valid for auto injury, workers’ comp, and Medicare patients.
- Patients may require additional treatments to complete dry needling or acupuncture procedure. Results may vary.
- In addition to acupuncture, the Christiana and Wilmington locations offer cervical and lumbar non-surgical spinal decompression, Newark offers lumbar only.
Need To Know
About First State Health & Wellness
For over 30 years, First State Health & Wellness has been providing award-winning integrative healthcare and education. Their six offices across Delaware provide a variety of services such as chiropractic, acupuncture, whole-body cryotherapy, massage, functional nutrition, and rehabilitation.
Each treatment includes a consultation and an evaluation. The spinal-decompression session is followed by muscle stimulation and icing. During acupuncture treatments, fine FDA-approved needles are plotted across the body to help alleviate an array of ailments. In addition to acupuncture, the Christiana and Wilmington locations offer cervical and lumbar non-surgical spinal decompression; Newark offers lumbar only.
The chiropractors provide all-natural, non-surgical, and drug-free options for pain relief, healing, and health maintenance. Together, their collective efforts have been repeatedly recognized and awarded by The News Journal's Reader's Choice Award for Best Chiropractic Office and Best Acupuncture, as well as the BBB's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.