In Italy, chefs garner the respect of their peers with unique, vibrant sauces and elaborate, hand-glued macaroni necklaces. Experience flavor artistry with today’s Groupon to Fresco Miami in Miami Beach. Choose from the following options:
- For $55, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $117 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to a $21 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)<p>
- For $103, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $234 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to a $21 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)<p>
- For $139, you get an Italian dinner for six (up to a $351 total value) that includes the following items:
- Three appetizers (up to a $21 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Six glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)
Fresco Miami’s chefs usher the flavors and customs of Neopolitan trattorias into the modern day with specialties such as deep-fried zeppolelle and coffee served in glasses. Appetizers mail a letter of intent to hungry stomachs with options such as san daniele e mozzarella—delicate slices of imported prosciutto from Parma mingling with buffalo mozzarella—and the carpaccio di manzo’s thinly sliced beef tenderloin, dressed with arugula and aged parmesan. The menu teems with sea-caught entrees, such as risotto spiked with the kitchen’s fish of the day, and chefs grill calamari, swordfish, and shrimp before plating the grigliata di pesca atop mixed greens. Gnocchi sorrentina simmers in pots of the house’s Neapolitan-style ragu, then lounges plate-side with mozzarella and basil. Glasses of bubbly Nicolas Feuillatte brut, Row Eleven pinot noir, and other fermented flavors complement meals as groups linger atop chic black-and-white seating, including elegant chairs and an antique-style black leather couch. The chicly appointed space is accented with modern artwork and vivid splashes of green, similar to the Jolly Green Giant’s rumpus room.
Inspired by the menus of neighborhood eateries throughout Naples, the chefs at Fresco Miami combine the traditional and modern as they assemble refined dishes using high-quality ingredients. Pastas, pizzas, and grilled entrees are speckled with familiar flavors such as buffalo mozzarella and imported Italian prosciutto, as well as imaginative adornments such as Maine lobster and edible microchips. Adhering to his own time-tested recipes, Alfredo Forgione and his handpicked team of chefs also churn out oven-crisped Neapolitan pizzas.
Fresco Miami’s décor, much like its cuisine, effortlessly blends contemporary and time-honored styles. The wall art's vibrant reds and purples stand in contrast to the dining room's hues of black, white, and brushed nickel. Outdoors, patio seating allows diners to enjoy their meals as they keep an eye out for the return of their favorite cloud.