Students attend a flying lesson without leaving the ground at the flight controls with an FAA Certificated Flight Instructor
About This Deal
Participants attend a flying lesson in the cutting-edge simulator and receive exclusive one-on-one instruction.
- Basic Flight Simulator Experience:
- You will be at the controls of a single engine aircraft receiving 60 minutes of flight instruction from one of FSX Chicago’s instructors.
- Examples of single engine aircraft: Cessna 172/162/152 simulator.
- Recommended skill level: beginner / no previous aviation experience, able to follow instructions, able to reach the controls.
- Limitations: recommended age is 14 years old, minimum age is 13 years old. Must not weigh over 240 lbs.
- Advanced Flight Simulator Experience:
- You will participate in a crew environment for 60 minutes, flying an Air Transport Category Jet Simulator (Boeing/Airbus/CRJ/ERJ Type) with a flight Instructor. Most of the Instructors at this level are also Active or Retired Airline Pilots.
- Recommended skill level: intermediate / some previous aviation experience is required, able to follow instructions and able to reach the flight controls.
- Limitations: recommended age is 16 years old, minimum age is 14 years old. Must not weigh over 240 lbs.