Comedy is often in the eye of the beholder, although stand-up comedians also inject it directly into the ears, nose, throat, and in between ribs with or without permission. Find hilarity in all the right, wrong, and questionable places with today's Groupon. You get one ticket and one appetizer to the Funny Bone for one of the following Auggie Smith shows:
- $8 ticket and appetizer for Thursday, May 20, at 7:30 p.m. (a $22 value)
- $10 ticket and appetizer for Friday, May 21, at 7:30 p.m. (a $25 value)
- $10 ticket and appetizer for Friday, May 21, at 9:45 p.m. (a $25 value)
- $10 ticket and appetizer for Saturday, May 22, at 7 p.m. (a $26 value)
- $10 ticket and appetizer for Saturday, May 22, at 9:30 p.m. (a $26 value)
- $8 ticket and appetizer for Sunday, May 23, at 7 p.m. (a $22 value)
The first location of The Funny Bone opened in 1982 and has been relentlessly spreading infectious laughter ever since, featuring established stars such as Drew Carey and Jeff Foxworthy as well as up-and-coming talents with fresh faces, fresh routines, and that fresh pine scent. Auggie Smith left home at the age of 19 to become the first international mountain-man psychic, but he turned to comedy when nobody would take his hilarious ranting premonitions seriously. Since then, he has toured indefatigably, winning accolades and appearing at comedy festivals and contests, on Comedy Central, and on the Bob and Tom show.
To make sure your mouth is as stimulated as your auditory and visual cortices, step up to the full-service bar to claim your free appetizer from the menu. Hilariously large pretzels, baskets of fries, cheeseburger sliders, and crispy wings are among the tongue troubadours for trumpeting taste buds.
All shows are 21 and over only.
17305 Davenport St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68118Get Directions