Fresh-ground beans create a wealth of aromatic beverages that pair well with baked goods and pastries
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $13 for four vouchers, each good for $5 worth Of beverages and baked goods ($20 total value)
Coffeehouse Drinks: A Steamy Overview
Check out Groupon’s introduction to work your way up to your barista’s level of coffee smarts.
According to a study published by the American Academy of Neurology, older adults who drink four or more cups of coffee a day are slightly less likely to be depressed than others. That’s one easy way to justify a caffeine habit; the huge and delicious host of forms coffee can take is another. Here’s a cheat sheet to the classics, so the next time you walk into the coffee shop you’ll be able to tell the difference between an espresso con panna and a cup of milk that’s just pretending:
- Café au lait: brewed coffee with steamed milk
- Espresso: finely ground coffee brewed by forcing ultra-hot water through the grounds
- Single, double, triple: specifies the number of espresso shots in a drink
- Red eye: brewed coffee with a single shot of espresso added in
- Black eye: brewed coffee with a double shot of espresso
- Americano: one part espresso, two parts hot water
- Macchiato: one or two shots of espresso “marked” (the English translation of macchiato) by a dollop of foamed milk
- Cappuccino: espresso and steamed milk, topped with foamed milk
- Latte: one part espresso, five parts steamed milk
- Mocha: two parts espresso and one part steamed milk plus chocolate syrup or powder
- Breve: espresso topped with steamed half-and-half
- Espresso con panna: a single or double shot of espresso topped with whipped cream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person. Valid Hours Wednesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.