Based on citrus, woody, and fruity notes, these fresh fragrances from Versace are recommended for daytime wear throughout the summer
Versace Fragrances for Men
Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- Citrus men’s fragrance
- Top notes : lemon, neroli, bergamot, and rose de Mai
- Heart: hyacinth, clary sage, cedar, and geranium
- Base notes: tonka bean, musk, and amber
- Introduced in 2008
- 1.7, 3.4, or 6.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Square flacon with the Versace logo and a silver topper
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette for Men
- Citrus, woody men’s fragrance
- Top notes: lemon, bergamot, rosewood, and rose
- Heart notes: cedar, tarragon, sage, and pepper
- Base notes: amber, musk, saffron, and woody notes
- Introduced in 2006
- 1 fl. oz., 1.7 fl. oz., 3.4 fl. oz., or 0.17 fl. oz. mini splash sample size bottle
- Blue flacon with a blue topper
Versace Eros Eau de Toilette for Men
- Spicy men’s fragrance
- Top notes: mint, green apple, and lemon
- Heart notes: tonka bean, geranium, and ambroxan
- Base notes: Madagascar vanilla, vetiver, oakmoss, and cedar
- Introduced in 2012
- 1.7, 3.4, or 6.7 fl. oz. spray bottle or 0.17 fl. oz. mini splash sample size bottle
- Turquoise glass flacon with the head of Medusa
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.