All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Four-show American Conservatory Theater subscription package
- When: September–January
- Where: Geary Theater and Strand Theater
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Between Riverside & Crazy, September 2–13 at Geary Theater
- Ah, Wilderness!, October 14–25 at Geary Theater
- Monstress, September 16–November 22 at Strand Theater
- Satchmo at The Waldorf, January 13–24 at Geary Theater
- $40 for balcony seating at Geary Theater (up to $80 value)
- $80 for mezzanine seating at Geary Theater (up to $300 value)
- Seats at the Strand Theater are unassigned
- Click here to view the seating chart at Geary Theater
- Click here to view the seating chart at Strand Theater
- Between Riverside & Crazy: The 2015 Pulitzer Prize-winner for Drama, Stephen Adly Guirgis’s play follows a retired cop and widower who will do anything to hold on to his rent-stabilized apartment— including evoking the magic of Santeria.
- Ah, Wilderness!: Eugene O’Neill’s coming-of-age masterpiece finds a passionate, literature-quoting 16-year-old discovering the pangs of first love in a small town.
- Monstress: Themes of home and exile surge through two plays adapted from the short stories of Lysley Tenorio. This world-premiere examines the Filipino-American experience in the Bay Area.
- Satchmo at The Waldorf: John Douglas Thompson assumes the roles of two giants in this one-man show, playing both Louis Armstrong and Miles Davis in a performance that celebrates both legends.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher - availability limited. Ticket value includes all fees. May exchange tickets for free to any of the assigned Groupon dates in offer, or with upgrade charges to other performances. Must provide full name & shipping address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American Conservatory Theater
Humor, song, and drama all unfold at the A.C.T.'s historic theater—originally opened in 1910—which blends austere neoclassicism with the occasional baroque flourish. The theater was built during the reconstruction after the 1906 earthquake, only to be struck by 1989's Loma Prieta earthquake, surviving significant damage and undergoing an extensive renovation and seismic stabilization that have enabled it to continue staging fine drama and overcome its reoccurring earthquake nightmares. A.C.T.'s newly revitalized Strand Theater is an intimate performance space located directly across from Civic Center’s UN Plaza. The Strand boasts a 283-seat theater, a 120-seat event and performance space, and a lobby and cafe.