What You'll Get
- $15–$22 for one ticket for general-admission standing to one concert (up to $43.20 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and show you select.
- A$AP Ferg (Saturday, January 16, at 10 p.m.): One of the breakout stars of the A$AP Mob collective, Ferg made it big with his debut solo album, Trap Lord, and got fans salivating when he casually announced his upcoming album, Always Strive and Prosper, on Twitter in October 2015.
- Konshens and Trina (Friday, February 5, at 10 p.m.): Jamaica-born dancehall star Konshens became huge in Japan with “Pon Di Corner,” broke out in Guyana and Europe with “Gal Dem Talk,” and wooed everyone else with his debut album, Mental Maintenance. Trina, on the other hand, was crowned “the most consistent female rapper of all time” by XXL Magazine, and landed on Billboard’s “31 Female Rappers Who Changed Hip-Hop” list.
- Pete Rock and Rich Medina (Friday, February 12, at 10 p.m.): Pete Rock cemented his position in rap history with “They Reminisce Over You” (with CL Smooth) and soundtracked the ’90s through collaborations with Method Man, Raekwon, and Talib Kweli. DJ Rich Medina backs him up, bringing the same skills that he brought to the Rock Steady Crew and the Universal Zulu Nation.
- Wayne Wonder and Mya (Saturday, February 27, at 12:30 a.m.): A powerful current of reggae and dance hall ran through Wayne Wonder’s breakout single “No Letting Go,” but his follow up “Bounce Along” showcased a more hip-hop aesthetic for his vocal melodies. Mya, meanwhile, ruled the airwaves of the ’90s and ’00s with her unforgettable chorus on “Ghetto Superstar,” her solo singles “It’s All About Me” and “Movin’ On,” and her part in the 2004 rendition of “Lady Marmalade.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.