What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in section 109–112 (up to $58.01 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- That Boston Sound: soaring guitars riffing in perfect harmony, Hammond organ solos that make your head spin, gorgeous and gutsy vocal hooks that get your fists pumping; arena rock in its purest form
- The Origin Story: multi-instrumentalist and MIT graduate Tom Scholz spent years recording demos in his homemade basement studio, and those demos became what millions know as…
- Boston: the landmark 1976 debut that stood as the best-selling pop debut in history until it was supplanted in 1986 by Whitney Houston
- The Anniversary: to celebrate the 40th birthday of their breakthrough, Tom Scholz and his band (which includes 30-year veteran right-hand-man Gary Pihl on guitar and powerhouse crooner Tommy DeCarlo on vocals) are treating fans to the biggest hits of ‘76, plus gems from their 31-million-selling catalog
- Hits to Expect: “Peace of Mind,” “Amanda,” “Smokin,” and the immortal “More Than A Feeling”
- Also Appearing: Dennis DeYoung, the former Styx front man behind “Mr. Roboto,” “Come Sail Away,” and other hits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.