Vocal powerhouse sings hits “I Wanna Be Down” and “Baby” as well as songs from her newer albums; siblings of “Babyface” Edmonds support
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, or 14
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first heard her: With a raspy and soulful voice with a quiet power, Brandy broke onto the scene with her quadruple-platinum self-titled first album and a duet on “The Boy is Mine” with Monica.
- Her awards: a Grammy for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals for “The Boy is Mine” and seven Billboard awards
- Her legacy: Jessie J, JoJo, and Jordin Sparks all credit Brandy as an influence on their careers.
- Her latest: After topping the charts with her sixth studio album, Two Eleven, the singer is working on new material for her first album release in seven years.
- After 7: Soulful, multiplatinum-selling trio featuring siblings of Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds; best known for hits such as “Ready or Not,” “Can’t Stop,” and “Baby I’m For Real (Natural High).”
The Fine Print
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal cords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.