All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $56 for one reserved ticket (up to $80 value)
- Includes an pre-autographed copy of Ann Romney’s memoir and a reception with hors d’oeuvres.
Conversations with Ann Romney
- You may know Ann as: the former First Lady of Massachusetts, the longtime spouse of former governor and Republican nominee Mitt Romney for over 45 years, and a devoted equestrian
- You should know Ann as: a fighter who’s overcome cancer and continues to struggle with MS, making her an inspiration for millions afflicted by neurological diseases
- Ann’s awards and honors: MS Society Inspirational Award from the Central New England Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, 2006 Lifetime Achievement Award from Salt Lake City’s Operation Kids, Canterbury Medal from The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty that she shares with Mitt for “refus[ing] to compromise their principles and faith,” and an honorary degree in public service from Southern Utah University for “her contributions of time, funding, and support on behalf of children and families”
- In This Together: My Story: the title of Ann’s new unflinching new memoir about her life, her marriage, her faith, and how living with MS has taught her “about faith, compassion, and serving others”
- The Ann Romney Center for Neurological Diseases: a partnership between Ann and the Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston dedicated to finding treatments and cures for Alzherimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and brain tumors. All of Ann’s proceeds from her new book benefit the Center.
- What to Expect: an engaging 30-minute conversation between Ann and a moderator, even more engagement as Ann fields questions from her fans, and insight and encouragement for those who live with neurological diseases—or care for those who do
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.