- $20 for one ticket to Gorilla Tango Theatre's Don't Blink: A Doctor Who Burlesque or A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque (up to a $35 value)
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 9 p.m., from November 1 through December 28
- Where: Gorilla Tango Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Don't Blink: A Doctor Who Burlesque
This sultry sci-fi parody opens with the time-traveling Doctor and his companion Cort caught in a rough TARDIS ride—and when they step out of the device, the Doctor has been transformed into a woman. As the gender-bending duo embarks on a titillating and humorous journey of self-discovery, they cross paths with Dalek dames, curvaceous Cyberwomen, and a nude Ood or two.
A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque
A Nude Hope is set long time ago in a location far, far away—a discotheque circa 1977. Luke Skywalker is a bored, frustrated farmer who embarks on a journey to rescue the lovely Princess Leia from the sadomasochistic villain Darth Vader. Under the guidance of a surprisingly provocative Obi-Wan-Kenobi, he sets out with a she-hunk named Han Solo and her perpetually pantsless Wookie companion. While drama unfolds and garments fly off, the show parodies the era's bad haircuts and cheap special effects.
80% of 50 customers recommend
“Top notch productions, never been disappointed.”
“Bring cash with you because you'll definitely end up wanting to tip these wonderful performers.”