- $18 for one G-Pass for seating in the mezzanine or balcony (up to $35.70 value)
- The venue is not equipped with an elevator.
- Click to view the seating chart
Elvis Birthday Bash
- The Show: In an homage to the legendary rock star, two Elvis impersonators embody The King at different phases of his life by performing uncanny renditions of hits spanning several decades
- The Stars: Scot Bruce, who performs as Elvis during his hip-shakin’ early years and Mike Albert, who portrays Elvis in his glitzy Vegas years
- The Celebration: Ringing in what would be Elvis’s 82nd birthday (he was born on January 8, 1935)
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.