- The Empire Brings Sexy Back: A Star Wars Burlesque Sequel or Holy Bouncing Boobies: A Batman Burlesque
- Where: Gorilla Tango Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- The Empire Brings Sexy Back: A Star Wars Burlesque Sequel at 10:30 p.m. on select Saturdays, August 2–September 13
- Holy Bouncing Boobies! A Batman Burlesque at midnight on select Saturdays, September 27–December 27
The Empire Brings Sexy Back: A Star Wars Burlesque Sequel
Praised as a “funny, clever re-imagining of Star Wars: Episode V” by the Chicago Reader, this saucy sci-fi romp pits Darth Vader against scantily-clad Jedis. A cast of brave soldiers and cheeky creatures dons revealing costumes to take on the galactic menace, all while performing provocative routines.
Holy Bouncing Boobies! A Batman Burlesque
In this winking take on comic book lore, Batman and Robin must rescue Batgirl from an unusually appealing Riddler. But as the dynamic crime-fighting duo seek out the clues their nemesis has hidden throughout Gotham, they encounter some of their deadliest—and least clothed—foes. Catwoman, Two-Face, and The Penguin all appear to crack wise and slink their way through steamy choreography.
Gorilla Tango Theatre
Gorilla Tango Theatre is committed to hosting colorful, diverse entertainment—though some of their shows involve more clothing than others. Home to Boobs and Goombas: A Super Mario Burlesque, A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque, and the series of similarly cheeky and geeky shows they inspired, GTT’s burlesque series has drawn audiences to its two venues since 2010. There’s more to Gorilla Tango than burlesque, though. The theater maintains a flexible rental schedule, welcoming producers to bring improv shows, new plays, and films to life in their welcoming space. Gorilla Tango’s intimate confines host several rows of stadium-style seating, as well as bistro-style tables on the floor where patrons can sip on wine and beer.