What You'll Get
- One G-Pass for a happy hour package on The High Roller at the LINQ, starting from $35 for daytime, and $47 for nighttime
- Options: 30-minute daytime or nighttime happy hour
- Voucher is valid for 30 days from date of purchase
All Happy Half Hour packages include:
- High Roller ride ticket
- Open bar with bartender onboard
Happy Half Hour times
- Daytime Happy Half Hour: 12:00 p.m. – 5:59 p.m.
- Nighttime Happy Half Hour: 6:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- The last Happy Half Hour Cabin is boarded at 12:50 a.m.
For an upscale Steakhouse dining experience after the ride, check out the offer at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The High Roller at the LINQ
The view of Las Vegas has changed with the world’s largest, tallest observation wheel, the High Roller at the LINQ.
Visitors soar 550 feet high above the Strip while taking in breathtaking 360 degree views of Las Vegas. Featuring 28 cabins, holding up to 40 passengers each, the High Roller offers an unparalleled experience both day and night. An interactive journey from start to finish, the massive wheel is more than sight-seeing, providing an ideal place to celebrate, socialize or enjoy the lights of the city.
The focal point of the LINQ, dining, shopping and entertainment district located at center Strip, the High Roller is the new centerpiece to any Las Vegas trip. Named the “Must See Attraction of 2015 in Vegas” by the Huffington Post, the High Roller is not to be missed. Book today and take your turn at the top.
The Fine Print