Legendary singer-songwriter celebrates the 40th anniversary of A1A with a jubilant summer tour; Huey Lewis and the News open
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Jimmy Buffett (up to $55.90 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 7 p.m
- Where: Toyota Stadium
- Seating: sections F, G, J, or K
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The man: a legendary singer-songwriter whose breezy hits carry loads of laid-back charm
- The tour: “Workin’ n’ Playin’,” in which he and the Coral Reefer Band celebrate the 40th anniversary of A1A, Buffett’s first Top-40 record
- That record’s big hit: concert favorite “A Pirate Looks At Forty”
- What’s next: the first floating Margaritaville Restaurant and 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar set sail as part of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Escape
- Get there early: to hear Huey Lewis and the News deliver rousing classics such as “The Heart of Rock and Roll” and “I Want a New Drug”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 5/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Jimmy Buffett's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.