· Redeemed September 24, 2017
· Redeemed September 18, 2017
· Redeemed September 13, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Single Day Adult Regular Admission Ticket during the 2017 Season, Valid Any One Day
For the remainder of the season, the merchant is open on the following dates: 9/2, 9/3, 9/4, 9/9, 9/10, 9/16, and 9/17. Click here to view the calendar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2017. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, September 17, 2017; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 10 per person. Voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Lake Compounce, located in Bristol, CT, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. For the remainder of the season, the merchant is open on the following dates: 9/2, 9/3, 9/4, 9/9, 9/10, 9/16 and 9/17. Click here to view the calendar. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Lake Compounce
Since its founding in 1846, Lake Compounce—the oldest continuously operating amusement park in America—has grown into a mecca for family-friendly entertainment and adrenaline-boosting rides. Delightful yelps and laughs punctuate the thunderous roll of passing roller coasters, and the smell of rejuvenating food wafts along the walkways.
In addition to their stable of tried-and-true amusement park classics, Lake Compounce is outfitted with death-defying coasters and a full-fledged water park. Step through the gates and take a spin on the following:
- Phobia Phear Coaster: The first triple-launch coaster in New England with LSM technology reaches 65 miles per hour and performs a shriek-inducing inversion 150 feet in the air.
- Lights Out: Head down a high-speed water slide that zips in and out of a darkened lighthouse.
- Down Time: Riders ascend to the top of this tower before plummeting 180 feet at 60 miles per hour.
- Mammoth Falls: Take the whole family aboard a raft and travel down a series of curving slides with splashes of water.
Your little thrill seekers will love Kiddieland outfitted with more than 20 ride perfect for ages 0-5 years old.