What You'll Get
- General admission
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Buddy Guy with Jimmie Vaughan
- The Man: The legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and Grammy-winning blues artist has influenced countless musicians, including Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and yes, Jimi Hendrix.
- The Myth: Born George Guy, he ranks number 23 on Rolling Stones’s list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists.
- The Legend: Guy is responsible for Chicago’s signature blues sound
- Jimmie Vaughn: This four-time Grammy winner is known for his blistering blues guitar, for his time spent with the Fabulous Thunderbirds, and for being the older brother of the late Stevie Ray Vaughn. Further proof of his greatness? Fender created a Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Stratocaster in his honor.
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.