What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for sections 203–207 (up to $73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ms. Lauryn Hill
- How you first met Ms. Lauryn Hill: as L-Boogie, the rich and raspy alto of ’90s rebel R&B trio the Fugees
- What not to get twisted: she might have been the best singer of the bunch, but she can rap like a champion, too
- Deep-burrowing ear worms from the Fugees era: “Killing Me Softly,” “Ready or Not,” “Fu-Gee-La”
- What followed her time with the Fugees: the game-changing solo album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, named one of the greatest albums of all time by Rolling Stone
- Miseducation song that starts playing in your head as soon as you read her name: “Doo Wop (That Thing)”
- Her most recent work: after a long chart hiatus spent touring and sporadically entering the studio, she shot back with the smooth and spacy standalone “Repercussions” in 2010
- Proof that she hasn’t lost her edge: the 2014 release “Black Rage,” a heartbreaking, politically charged sendup of “My Favorite Things” that Hill dedicated to the protesters in Ferguson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2016. Limit 4/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.