- Ticket packages to a Toronto Blue Jays game for two courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Wednesday, April 12, at 7:05 p.m. (Brewers) | Tuesday, April 18, at 7:05 p.m. (Red Sox) | Monday, May 8, at 7:05 p.m. (Indians) | Tuesday, May 9, at 7:05 p.m. (Indians) | Thursday, May 11, at 7:05 p.m. (Mariners) | Friday, May 12, at 7:05 p.m. (Mariners) | Sunday, May 14, at 1:05 p.m. (Mariners) | Tuesday, August 15, at 7:05 p.m. (Rays) | Wednesday, August 16, at 7:05 p.m. (Rays)
- Seating: upper-level dugout sections 516–532; dugout sections 115–128
- All ticketing options include a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers and includes a $25 gift card toward the purchase at the Official Fan Package online memorabilia store. Click here for more information.
- All packages also include a voucher for one complimentary appetizer (up to a $18 value) at any Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill location, including a couple just blocks from the Rogers Centre. The voucher will be emailed with tickets prior to the date of the game purchased and must be printed and presented at Jack Astor’s for redemption.
Memorabilia Only (No Tickets)
- $149 for one Marcus Stroman-signed baseball (up to $213.70 value)
- $49–$79 for two upper-level dugout tickets (up to $95 value)
- $139–$219 for two dugout tickets (up to $225 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Toronto Blue Jays or Rogers Centre. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email/mail.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.