All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $60 for one ticket for seating in sections 1–15, row R (up to $79 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Pesado & Nicho Hinojosa
- How you know Pesado: as the traditional Norteño musical group formed in 1993
- ¿Norteño?: It’s the accordion-laced, polka-esque music from Northern Mexico.
- How you know people are listening: Pesado’s sophomore album, Llego al Amor, rocketed to gold status, and the group earned a Grammy nod in 2006 and more fans for hits including “Eso Me Gusta.”
- How Nicho Hinojosa got his start: by playing with numerous Norteño bands, including La Trenza, Fronteras, and La Guitarra por el Mundo
- What that led to: a debut solo album, Detrás del Horizonte, which was followed by 15 more—all of which sold more than 3 million copies
- How Nicho gains his fans: through relentless touring throughout North, Central, and South America
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. May buy multiple. Redeem on 12/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.