What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 203–204, 209–210, 214–216, or 226–227 (up to a $27.35 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 101–103, 111, 113–114, 116–117, 119, or 127–129 (up to a $32.50 value)
- $18 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 104–109, 121–126, 205–208, or 222–225 (up to a $35.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the New England Black Wolves on Saturday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Georgia Swarm on Saturday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
- The players: Rochester standouts Dan Dawson and Cody Jamieson face stout lineups in New England and Georgia, a squad featuring four of the top six picks from the 2015 NLL draft.
- The setup: For Rochester, 2016 is a shot at redemption. The Knighthawks finished just two games off the lead in the NLL’s East Division last year, only to fall to the Toronto Rock in the semifinals.
- The stakes: These matchups will showcase the NLL East Division rivals in mid-season form, with year-end playoff hopes potentially on the line.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rochester Knighthawks
After joining the National Lacrosse League in 1995, the Rochester Knighthawks quickly established themselves as one of the sport's most formidable franchises. In just two years, the K-Hawks won their first championship—and their first major rivalry, too, falling to the Toronto Rock three times during subsequent championships. In 2012's title game, the team faced off against another Canadian foe, the Edmonton Rush, and won handily, earning the team its fourth championship and granting each Knighthawk lifelong Canadian citizenship as dictated by NAFTA. The K-Hawks followed that accomplishment with championships in 2013 and 2014, completing an impressive three-peat.