Shop 300+ artists, including free paint classes, live art demos, and kids’ show
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, March 20, and Saturday, March 21, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Transportation: free parking available
- Rain or shine event
- Shop 300+ artists
- Free painting classes
- Live art demonstrations (including glassblowing)
- Kids’ show
- Tickets good all 3 days
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2020. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 325+ artists showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food.