All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 7, 2017
· Reviewed October 25, 2017
· Reviewed October 22, 2017
What You'll Get
- One Day Ticket, Valid Any Day During 2018 Season
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2018. Limit 10 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Please print out Groupon voucher or save a copy to phone, cell service is limited at the park. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Story Land, located in Glen, NH U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, October 8, 2018; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Not eligible for ticket upgrades. Ticket may not be used on the same day as purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Story Land
Once upon a time in a land far far away, there lived a couple named Bob and Ruth Morrell. The faraway land was Germany, and Bob and Ruth lived there happily until one day, a woman knocked on their door. This woman introduced herself as Frau Edith Von Arps and explained that she was a doll maker going door to door selling her dolls. The Morrells recognized the dolls immediately—they were storybook characters from their favorite classic fairy tales. The Morrells happily bought a few dolls and, over the next few years, they and Frau Von Arps became friends.
It was actually Frau Von Arps who gave them the idea for Story Land. She suggested that Bob and Ruth build a village to house their dolls, but as the Morrells reflected on this plan, they decided they wanted to create a place for more than just dolls. They wanted to create a place where people could come and live out their fairy tales for a day. In 1954, Story Land was born. Today, the park is full of fairy-tale inspired attractions for families to enjoy. Here's just a few to check out:
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach: Just like the famous princess Cinderella, kids and their parents can ride around in a pumpkin carriage.
- Roar-o-Saurus: This dino-themed coaster is the only wooden roller coaster of its kind in New England, which sends riders plunging and soaring through Story Land's natural setting.
- Cinderella’s Royal Celebration: Every evening, Cinderella and a host of her fairy tales come out for a celebration of happily ever afters.