What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 107-108 (up to $47.65value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 104-106 (up to $58.16 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of bleached-blonde frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Lit: “My Own Worst Enemy” rocketed Lit to national attention with its mix of swagger and self-reflection. The Fullerton, CA rockers have kept heads nodding over the years with more snarky minor-key anthems, from “Addicted” to “Zip-Lock.”
- Sponge: Lead singer Vinnie Dombroski’s soaring growl blends seamlessly with the gritty, absorbent rock of this Detroit act. Expect hits such as “Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)” and “Plowed” plus tracks from their latest album, 2013’s Stop the Bleeding.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.