Feast on Cajun and Southern food, check out local and up-and-coming artists, and groove to live music from Ricco Barino, Phillipia, and more
What You'll Get
- $35 for one VIP ticket with two drinks (up to $53.74 value)
- VIP tickets include seating at the frontmost tables during performances and access to private restrooms
Taste of Soul Atlanta Festival
- The Food: The festival’s menu will run the gamut between Cajun and Southern foods, highlighted by ribs, chicken and waffles, and plenty of sweets.
- The Music: The lineup of performers will feature Ricco Barino, Phillipia, Jerome Holloway, Philip Michael Thomas Jr, and others
- The Extras: Tech and gaming showcases along with local artists, college step shows, raffles, and a 5K run or walk.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.