The New Orleans Flex Pass includes access to 20 top New Orleans attractions to choose from
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Pass holders can save up to 54% off vs. purchasing tickets individually, and pay nothing at the gate
- They can choose attractions as they go from 20 attractions, tours, museums, and more in New Orleans
- Once activated, pass is valid for 60 consecutive days
- Free access to hop-on, hop-off bus loops
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Child pass valid for ages 3?11; adult pass valid for ages 12+
- See the full list of attractions
How to redeem and activate the Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Your voucher represents your eTicket Pass. You MUST SAVE PASS prior to booked date. Pass will be no longer available after date selected in calendar at purchase. You can print your Pass, or use save your QR code to your mobile phone wallet, or take a screen shot of it to use as your ticket. Simply show the QR code at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 60 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verify those attractions. The pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour, or restaurant.
About The Sightseeing Pass New Orleans
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the Big Easy City, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass New Orleans make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: The pass's chief draw is the access it grants to some of the city's most iconic locations. Popular stops include the Mardi Gras World, the Garden District and French Quarter, Degas House and New Orleans Botanical Garden.
- Tours: Your pass also entitled you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city to ferry cruises including Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historical Cruise and Jazz Cruise, to several walking tours such as the French Quarter Walking Tour and St. Louis Cemetery Walking Tour, and more.