CHL team seeks to surpass successful 2010–11 season with returning veterans & regular-season exhilaration that includes fun fan promotions
About This Deal
Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today’s deal: for $17, you get one ticket to a Tulsa Oilers home hockey game at the BOK Center (a $35 value). deal buyers will be seated in the premier green section. Choose from the following games:
- Versus the Texas Brahmas on Tuesday, December 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Wichita Thunder on Sunday, December 25, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Allen Americans on Tuesday, December 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Allen Americans on Saturday, January 14, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Missouri Mavericks on Tuesday, January 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Laredo Bucks on Sunday, January 29, at 4:05 p.m.
- Versus the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees on Tuesday, January 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Evansville Icemen on Saturday, February 11, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees on Sunday, February 12, at 4:05 p.m.
- Versus the Dayton Gems on Tuesday, February 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Evansville Icemen on Friday, February 17, at 7:35 p.m.<p>
Coming off a third-seed playoff appearance in the 2010–11 season, the Tulsa Oilers kick off this year’s campaign with an eye toward surpassing the previous successes of their 20-year career in the CHL. Fans witness blistering slapshots and hard-hitting checks up close in premier green-section seating overlooking center ice. A host of veteran players return to the rink in Oilers uniforms this season, including defenseman Tyler Fleck, who last year appeared in every game and racked up eight goals, 153 penalty minutes, and 19 triple Lutzes. Fans in attendance on Tuesdays sip $2 beers as they cheer, and after Sunday games they can hit the rink for a skating session with the players and the playful polar-bear cubs who occasionally wander onto the ice.