Guests can taste Turkish dishes, such as baklava, chicken doner, and falafel, as well as enjoy live performances
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 12
- Times: 11 a.m.–9 p.m. on both days
- Transportation: paid parking under festival grounds and free street parking (on first come first serve basis) available
Need To Know
About Turkish Fest
Turkish Fest is a two-day celebration of Turkish culture and traditions. It started a quarter-century ago, and today, it brims with entertainment, art, food, and other important aspects of Turkish culture. Here's what to expect when you stop by:
- Entertainment: Live music and dance performances featuring world–renowned Turkish folk dance group TUANA.
- Grand Bazaar: This area will feature more than 20 booths and stands stocked with handcrafted goods and souvenirs.
- Food: Chefs dole out an array of Turkish munchies, including kebab, doner, falafel, grape leaves, and more.
- Arts and Crafts: Pieces on display will include water marbling, pottery, calligraphy, plate painting, and ceramics
- Kids Corner: This special area just for children brims with fun activities, from music and dancing to face painting and jewelry making.
- World Pavilion: Turkey won't be the only country celebrating that weekend—in the World Pavilion, numerous other cultural organizations will showcase their offerings, including Ukraine, Russia, and Pakistan.