All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this deal.
- $30 for two tickets to see Vienna Teng (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Musikfest Café at SteelStacks
- Seating: reserved and assigned upon redemption
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
* Where you may have seen Vienna Teng: on Late Show with David Letterman; opening for India.Arie, Shawn Colvin, or Sarah Harmer * How she describes the sound of her music: chamber folk with "elements of classical, folk, pop, jazz, [and] Americana" * How she describes the feel of her music: "...like a good dinner party, the kind where conversation stretches ’til 2 in the morning and years later you still remember every flavor and color and sound and gesture, or at least you wish you could" * First keyboard she learned: the piano when she was five * Second keyboard she learned: the QWERTY kind when she was a Computer Science major at Stanford University * What kind of songs does a musically minded computer geek compose?: songs like "Level Up" from her most recent album, Aims, which underscores a "love as fantasy RPG" subtext with the kind of bright, chirpy synths you only hear when tickling the underside of a Super Nintendo * Is she in it for the money?: Vienna left a lucrative job as a software engineer at Cisco Systems to focus on her music, so probably not * Who was happy with this life decision?: the vox populi of the Independent Music Awards, who provided Vienna with a best Folk/Singer-Songwriter Album award for 2009's Inland Territory * Who wasn't?: her grandmother, whose reaction provided most of the lyrics to that album's "Grandmother Song"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Musikfest Café at SteelStacks Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects ArtsQuest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.