What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | To Spray No More
Erase tan lines, even out your skin tone, and kiss your ghostly pallor goodbye with today's golden deal: $30 gets you a custom airbrush tan from Glitz (a $60 value). Spray bronzers give you a lustrous, fresh-off-the-beach glow without exposing your skin to the ultraviolet radiation emitted by tanning beds, the sun's rays, and superpower-granting radiation experiments undertaken by reckless scientists. According to the American Cancer Society, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer; today's deal gives you a healthy glow, without harming your skin.
The friendly beauty gurus at Glitz will custom blend a color that's perfect for your skin, so you look naturally sun-kissed instead of radioactively orange. Glitz airbrush tans are water-resistant and will fade gradually over 7–10 days. They're perfect for a weekend full of beachy photo-ops or tackle football. Because spray tanning doesn't expose you to damaging UV rays, which can also accelerate the aging process, you won't end up looking like a worn-in leather chair; instead, enjoy a youthful golden complexion that cannot easily be compared to any type of chair.
Located in Beverly Hills across the street from the luxurious Peninsula Hotel and 47 miles from the Dojo District, Glitz is the ultimate glamorous boutique for enhancing beautiful skin. Homey hardwood floors and smiling faces make you feel welcome and comfortable. Invite your old prom date to Glitz and practice revealing your sexy self as you walk down the stairs with one perfectly bronzed hand gently tracing along the wrought-iron banister and the other holding a Nolan Ryan rookie card.
Cosmopolitan, Beverly Hills, California Stylist, Distinctive Living, Genlux, Los Angeles Confidential, Lucky, OK Weekly, WWD Salon, Style Channel's How Do I Look?, and TV Guide shows FT and TV Candy have all featured Glitz. Check out the press section on its website to watch and read:
- ...one of the best things to hit Beverly Hills since Botox. – Genlux
- Friendly, gorgeous, and passionate about beauty...these girls are like hip, fabulous fairy godmothers who will turn you into a flawless Cinderella in no time. – Distinctive Living
- There aren't many places, especially here in LA - more specifically Beverly Hills, where you can walk in and feel at home and immediately comfortable. Kristin Deasy & Natalie Elkinawy, owners of Glitz Beverly Hills, are absolute pros...they always make everyone feel comfortable and I feel like I'm hanging out in my friends' apartment. – NicoleMyden, Citysearch
To Spray No More
With the arrival of Glitz, spray-on tanning is finally a viable technology, which is safe, affordable, and stunning. Not so for other spray-on technologies that unfortunately have a ways to go before they’re ready for mass consumption:
- spray-on 401(k) enrollment forms
- spray-on lice
- spray-on beige (like tan, but less saucy)
- spray-on degree in Russian literature
- spray-on revenge
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.