All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 27, 2015
August 23, 2015
· June 21, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $114 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Brute course, valid August 23–September 30 before 8 a.m. and after 2 p.m. ($223 value)
- $94 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Highlands course, valid August 23–September 30 before 8 a.m. and after 2 p.m. ($183 value)
- $84 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Brute course, valid from October 1 to the end of the season at any time of day ($163 value)
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Highlands course, valid from October 1 to the end of the season at any time of day ($123 value)
Each option includes greens fees, cart fees, use of a practice facility with range balls, club storage, a GPS yardage system, use of locker-room facilities, and a Grand Geneva divot tool and ball marker. Check out the scorecards and layouts of the two courses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 2 per visit to be applied toward one foursome. 48 hour mandatory cancellation notice required. Not valid with other special offers.Must use in one visit. Reservations may be booked up to 7 days in advance. Not valid at both courses on 8/24, 8/27, 9/2, 9/3, 9/10, 9/11, 9/14, 9/18. 9/19, 9/24, 9/26, and 10/6. Not Valid at Brute on 8/30, 9/15, 9/19, 9/29, or 10/7-10/9. Not valid at Highland 9/16, 9/22 May expire sooner if course closes early for the season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
With a pair of 18-hole championship courses often considered two of the state’s bests, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa was recognized as a top 10 Northern US golf resort in 2012 by Condé Nast Traveler. It’s just one of the golf destination's many accolades.
The Brute course presents the resort’s lengthiest and most challenging path, with 68 bunkers and 8,000-square-foot greens that create only a fraction of the difficulty presented by the 7,085-yard layout. The Highlands course showcases a Scottish-style links layout envisioned by the prolific design team of Jack Nicklaus and Pete Dye and renovated as recently as 2006.
Players zoom around both courses aboard carts equipped with GPS yardage systems, which can display video flyovers of each hole, the distance and placement of the pins, and the angle and speed needed to wear a cape in order to jump the numerous streams that intersect the courses.
The Brute Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,085 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 138 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
The Highlands Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,659 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 126 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole