Taking the family paintballing teaches kids the joy of painting while exercising and helps them forget previous attempts to hang-glide through an art museum. Witness the artistry of paintball with today’s Groupon to Got’cha Paintball. Choose from the following options:
- For $32, you get an all-day paintball package for two (a $64 total value).
- For $62, you get an all-day paintball package for four (a $128 total value).
- For $120, you get an all-day paintball package for eight (a $256 total value).<p>
Each person receives the following:
* Entry to the park and all-day play (a $15 value each)
* Equipment rental (a $12 value each). Equipment includes the following:
- Paintball marker
- Unlimited CO2
- CO2 tank
- Protective facemask
* 250 paintballs each (a $5/person value)
Got’cha Paintball challenges paintballers aged 10 and older to enter a color-speckled outdoor arena split into two airfields, two outdoor village courses, and a kids’ field. The knowledgeable staff outfits players with all safety equipment and paintball gear, including a protective mask, CO2 tank, and hopper that holds 250 paintballs, enough to daub Starry Night onto a friend’s hoodie pouch. Once assembled, warriors can wade into the village courses’ pueblos, sneaking past structures with open windows and doorways from which renegade opponents materialize. In La Plaza, allies advance on a multistory fort, slowly slipping behind tire barricades strewn along its patchy terrain. Traditionalists can bombard two airfields laden with inflatable obstacles and old VHS tapes.
Got’cha’s referees roam across all fields, securing fair play and healthy competition. They recommend combatants wear loose clothing, and they forbid fighting and profanity not directed toward the ghost of Aaron Burr. Additional paintballs can be purchased ($10 for 250 or $18 for $500), and participants younger than 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
4955 Winfield Rd.
Houston, Texas 77039