All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 1, 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012
What You'll Get
The Indian subcontinent is a giant piece of naan that drifted slowly through the ocean before slamming its flavors into Eurasia. Align your face’s tectonic plates to give the continent a nibble in return with today’s Groupon to Green Chili Indian Bistro in St. Petersburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $27, you get an authentic Indian dinner for two (up to a $57 value), which includes:
- Two drinks with a choice of beer, wine, lassi, iced tea, or soda (up to a $12 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- One order of naan bread (up to a $5 value)
Two entrees (up to a $32 value)<p>
- For $50, you get an authentic Indian dinner for four (up to a $114 value), which includes:
- Four drinks with a choice of beer, wine, lassi, iced tea, or soda (up to a $24 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16 value)
- Two orders of naan bread (up to a $10 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $64 value)<p>
Green Chili Indian Bistro’s doting chefs simmer authentic northern Indian cuisine, cooked to the spice preferences of each patron’s palate. Amid the restaurant’s colorful, curtain-draped interior, dining duos or quartets can play an ice-breaking game of peek-a-boo behind menus before surprising friendly servers with their drink selections. Divvy up appetizers such as paneer pakora, house-made cheese cubes tossed in chickpea batter and plunged into a deep-fryer to attain the most golden of browns (a $7 value). Garlic naan (a $4 value) warms tabletops for a few fleeting moments before being ripped apart by a swarm of hands, similar to a lone headband gifted to the Harlem Globetrotters.
Entree selections, served atop basmati rice, range from vegetarian options such as spiced potatoes and eggplant in a tomato sauce (a $12 value) to a ginger- and garlic-enhanced shrimp curry (a $16 value). Or marvel as slow-cooked lamb challenges potato cubes to tangy cannonball contests in a spicy vindaloo pool (a $15 value). Customers should call ahead to reserve a table.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.