All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The Indian subcontinent is a giant piece of naan that drifted slowly through the ocean before slamming its flavors into Eurasia. Align your face’s tectonic plates to give the continent a nibble in return with today’s Groupon to Green Chili Indian Bistro in St. Petersburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $27, you get an authentic Indian dinner for two (up to a $57 value), which includes:
- Two drinks with a choice of beer, wine, lassi, iced tea, or soda (up to a $12 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- One order of naan bread (up to a $5 value)
Two entrees (up to a $32 value)<p>
- For $50, you get an authentic Indian dinner for four (up to a $114 value), which includes:
- Four drinks with a choice of beer, wine, lassi, iced tea, or soda (up to a $24 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16 value)
- Two orders of naan bread (up to a $10 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $64 value)<p>
Green Chili Indian Bistro’s doting chefs simmer authentic northern Indian cuisine, cooked to the spice preferences of each patron’s palate. Amid the restaurant’s colorful, curtain-draped interior, dining duos or quartets can play an ice-breaking game of peek-a-boo behind menus before surprising friendly servers with their drink selections. Divvy up appetizers such as paneer pakora, house-made cheese cubes tossed in chickpea batter and plunged into a deep-fryer to attain the most golden of browns (a $7 value). Garlic naan (a $4 value) warms tabletops for a few fleeting moments before being ripped apart by a swarm of hands, similar to a lone headband gifted to the Harlem Globetrotters.
Entree selections, served atop basmati rice, range from vegetarian options such as spiced potatoes and eggplant in a tomato sauce (a $12 value) to a ginger- and garlic-enhanced shrimp curry (a $16 value). Or marvel as slow-cooked lamb challenges potato cubes to tangy cannonball contests in a spicy vindaloo pool (a $15 value). Customers should call ahead to reserve a table.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.