All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 29, 2017
· December 10, 2017
· October 16, 2017
What You'll Get
- 2.5-Hour Spring and Summer Sled Dog Adventure for One Person
- 2.5-Hour Spring and Summer Sled Dog Adventure for Two People
This is a 2+1/2 hour Adventure.
- 1st hour—meet the dogs in their houses where they live, pet, cuddle, hug, and love on them.
- 2nd hour—choose your favorite Alaskan Husky to hike with on scenic wooded trails to a fresh water stream.
- Last 1/2 hour—go in the pen if you dare and free play with our puppy and adult sled-dog team!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilltown Wilderness Adventures
The proprietor and chief guide behind Hilltown Wilderness Adventures, Marla BB, invites patrons to hitch their dreams of adventure onto the backs of her alaskan huskies for mushing, skijoring, and outdoor excursions in the Berkshires. Her hallmark attraction is mushing through both snowy hills and on dryland tracks—a unique offering for the region that has earned her attention from media outlets such as Mushing magazine and Animal Planet.
The skijoring and sled-dog school teaches novices how to captain a team of dogs either in a sled or on skis, which can give them a way to skip long ski-resort lift lines. Marla also leads day excursions through DAR State Forest, Chesterfield Gorge and Westfield River, and the Deerfield River Watershed, keeping bikers, hikers, kayakers, and bird watchers safe as she is a certified wilderness first responder and an expert in swift-water safety and rescue.