Two-month membership to HOMER, the proven learn-to-read program and the library of interactive stories, designed for ages 2-8
What You'll Get
HOMER is an award-winning, early learning program for ages 2–8, that’s personalized to children’s particular interests and abilities. It includes 1000+ expert-designed lessons on phonics, sight words, ABCs, and other topics, that apart from improving kids’ reading skills, can also boost their confidence, explore their passions, and help them become curious and motivated learners.
- What the membership includes:
- Learn-to-read program shown to increase early reading scores by 74%
- 1000+ expert-designed lessons on phonics, sight words, ABCs, and more
- Personalized programs based on your child’s interests and reading ability
- Hundreds of stories your child will love, including favorites like Angelina Ballerina and Thomas the Train
- Up to four customizable child profiles under one family membership
- Availability on iOS, Android, and Amazon devices
- Makes a great gift for: kids and parents
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. There is no amount paid associated with this voucher. It only has a promotional value. Membership will continue after the two-month period, unless canceled with merchant. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
When kids read about what they love, they love learning to read. For children aged two through eight, Homer is the place to help build a love of learning and confidence. HOMER combines each child’s interests and current reading level to create a personalized learn-to-read plan and curate stories just for them.
HOMER Reading: Offering thousands of lessons on phonics, sight words, ABCs, and more, HOMER has shown to increase early reading scores by 74 percent. It offers personalized learn-to-read plans for kids aged two to eight that adapt and grow with each child.
HOMER Stories: This love-to-read library of interactive stories includes hundreds of animated and interactive stories that engage kids while building critical skills, ranging from classic fairy tales like Jack and the Beanstalk to contemporary favorites like Angelina Ballerina.