Skillful chefs serve aged Angus steaks alongside burgers, stuffed chicken breasts, and seafood dishes in a British-club-style dining room
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 Towards Dinner for Two or More
- $40 Toward Dinner for Four or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with kids meals. Valid only towards dinner. Valid only towards two dinner entrees for the $20 voucher and four dinner entrees for the $40 voucher. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for lunch. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Houndstooth Grill and Tavern
Houndstooth Grill and Tavern, located in the Chateau Élan golf community, may take its decorating cues from England, but its food hails from all over the US. Amid chandeliers, wood paneling, and hand-painted sporting murals—not to mention a contemporary patio with a marble-top fire pit—the classy yet casual restaurant serves up a menu of surprising steakhouse classics. Read on for a sample:
- Starter: creamy baked crab-and-lobster dip served with chips
- Entree: handcut 8-ounce Angus tenderloin that's been aged at least 21 days
- Sandwich: oyster po' boy with zesty Creole sauce
- Drinks: 15 martini varieties, including the Rolls Royce, with scotch, dry gin, dry vermouth, and a dash of orange bitters