Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox to help control signs of aging
About This Deal
- Valid with Gary Karakashian, M.D.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Dr. Karakashian is a board-certified dermatologist. He’s a graduate of Albany Medical College with 32 years of experience practicing medicine.
Need To Know
About Gary Karakashian, M.D.
Dr. Karakashian is a board-certified dermatologist. He can boast 32 years of professional experience and a degree from Albany Medical College. His main goal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate dermatological care for all types of skin issues: acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, moles, hair loss, signs of aging, and even skin cancer. Dr. Karakashian offers innovative solutions such as platelet-rich plasma treatments, cryosurgery, or cosmetic injectables (freezers and fillers).