Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox to help control signs of aging
What You'll Get
- Valid with Gary Karakashian, M.D.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Dr. Karakashian is a board-certified dermatologist. He’s a graduate of Albany Medical College with 32 years of experience practicing medicine.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gary Karakashian, M.D.
Dr. Karakashian is a board-certified dermatologist. He can boast 32 years of professional experience and a degree from Albany Medical College. His main goal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate dermatological care for all types of skin issues: acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, moles, hair loss, signs of aging, and even skin cancer. Dr. Karakashian offers innovative solutions such as platelet-rich plasma treatments, cryosurgery, or cosmetic injectables (freezers and fillers).