When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with today’s Groupon to Hunters Point Golf Club in Lebanon. Choose between the following options:
- For $32, you get a golf outing for two on weekdays (up to a $64.90 value).
- For $37, you get a golf outing for two during the weekend (up to a $74.90 value).<p>
Each golf outing includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf for two plus cart rental (up to a $24.95 value each on weekdays, up to a $29.95 value each on weekends)
- Two buckets of range balls (a $5 value each)
- Two beers (a $2.50 value each)<p>
Built in 1968, Hunters Point Golf Course challenges orb smashers of all levels with its tree-lined, 6,500-yard course, rife with verdant stretches of open fairways and water traps. Golf-cart drivers can skirt between putting surfaces, which boast vivid bermuda and bentgrass. Beforehand, aspiring Jack Nicklauses can perfect their putts at the putting green, swing for the stars at the driving range, and prepare for future mishaps at the chipping area. Each visitor can round out the afternoon with a beer, which provides a refreshing beverage to complement discussion on the day’s best shots and upcoming bets on the Super Bowl of Wizardry.